Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00155 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,823 (1,823,637 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)