Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,811 (1,844,325 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (42 minutes ago)