Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,255 (2,117,510 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)