Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 14% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,074 (2,015,569 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)