Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 205 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,347 (2,853,241 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mexicali costs Mex$ 2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 60 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)