Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 305 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,234 (2,124,155 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)