Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 223 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,449 (2,935,793 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (36 minutes ago)