Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,218 (2,092,558 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 3.11 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (about 1 hour ago)