Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 412 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 25% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,749 (1,800,997 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (35 minutes ago)