Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,060 (2,006,114 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $615 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)