Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 236 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,177 (2,082,375 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)