Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,251 (2,119,614 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $570 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 0.08 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (18 minutes ago)