Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.664 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,843 (C$4,285) in Abbotsford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (43 minutes ago)