Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,510 (﷼ 69,514,142) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)