Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 517 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13414 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 35% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,644 (kr27,165) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)