Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 214 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13401 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 42% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,551 (kr19,038) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)