Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 174 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13433 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 36% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,673 (kr27,345) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)