Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 167 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13431 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 36% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,082 (kr30,390) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)