Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13538 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 36% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,067 (kr30,039) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 2 hours ago)