Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13436 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 35% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,519 (kr26,189) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (42 minutes ago)