Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.198 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 73% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,103₴ (2,349 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nazareth costs 120,000 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)