Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 507%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.240 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 103% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,513₴ (1,586 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)