Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.750 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 76% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,246₴ (2,494 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tianjin costs 80元 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)