Cost of living in Zugdidi, Georgia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.687 UAH / GEL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zugdidi (Georgia) is 9% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,137₴ (949 Lari) in Zugdidi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (about 1 hour ago)