Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03688 UAH / MWK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 10% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,516₴ (773,130 Kwacha) in Zomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)