Cost of living comparison between Zomba, Malawi and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03639 UAH / MWK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 14% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,602₴ (511,172 Kwacha) in Zomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Skopje costs 50 ден (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vilnius costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,580 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)