Cost of living comparison between Žilina, Slovakia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.154 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Žilina (Slovakia) is 161% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,337₴ (€1,452) in Žilina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pescara costs €600 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bhavnagar costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amman costs Dinar 130 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨9 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Alanya costs 80TL (28 minutes ago)