Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.976 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 98% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,641₴ (2,672 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maribor costs €225 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)