Cost of living comparison between Zielona Góra, Poland and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.460 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 93% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,355₴ (4,853 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (about 2 hours ago)