Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.014 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 69% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,545₴ (10,102元) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 20₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in London, Ontario costs C$1.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ahmedabad costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)