Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.822 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 127% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,976₴ (元6,535) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (37 minutes ago)