Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.978 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 154% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,138₴ (元9,587) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $9,030 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 30 zł (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)