Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 272%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.278 UAH / BAM
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 223% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,760₴ (1,948KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)