Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 330%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.754 UAH / BAM
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 213% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,945₴ (3,317KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)