Cost of living comparison between Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.867 UAH / BAM
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 217% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,574₴ (3,335KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 35TL (24 minutes ago)