Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.336 UAH / JOD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 60% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,566₴ (Dinar 1,057) in Zarqa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Moncton costs C$1.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)