Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.460 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 222% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,664₴ (€1,191) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $36,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Perth costs AU$1,054 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)