Cost of living comparison between Zaragoza, Spain and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.991 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 281% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 59,460₴ (€2,051) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hisar costs ₨299 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €38 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nelspruit costs R 12 (28 minutes ago)