Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01165 UAH / TZS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 49% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,427₴ (1,409,830 Shilling) in Zanzibar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €400 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (35 minutes ago)