Cost of living comparison between Zamboanga, Philippines and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.532 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 21% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,651₴ (Php36,955) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)