Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.541 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 13% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,569₴ (Php58,352) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)