Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,286 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.289 UAH / HRK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 84% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,965₴ (10,716 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (about 2 hours ago)