Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.434 UAH / HRK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 83% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,936₴ (11,938 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)