Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 450%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.873 UAH / HRK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 226% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 53,029₴ (13,692 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 99 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)