Cost of living comparison between Zadar, Croatia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.873 UAH / HRK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 231% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 53,716₴ (13,871 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Craiova costs 900 lei (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in İzmir costs 2.44TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghaziabad costs ₨971,706 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seville costs €600 (35 minutes ago)