Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 456%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.895 UAH / HRK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 227% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 53,085₴ (13,630 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 1 hour ago)