Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.976 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 158% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,515₴ (3,371 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (26 minutes ago)