Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.121 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 162% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,198₴ (3,679 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)