Cost of living comparison between Yun-lin, Taiwan and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.816 UAH / TWD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 179% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,343₴ (55,585 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)