Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.890 UAH / TWD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 129% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 54,950₴ (61,761 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (42 minutes ago)