Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02346 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 142% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,837₴ (₩1,612,698) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)