Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02427 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 149% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,522₴ (₩1,669,413) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)