Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45955 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,430₴ (руб 35,753) in Yoshkar-Ola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)