Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23358 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 103% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,074₴ (¥85,937) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (about 1 hour ago)