Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 650%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24059 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 480% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 94,213₴ (¥391,585) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (9 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (23 minutes ago)