Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 396%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23440 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 405% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 55,535₴ (¥236,920) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (31 minutes ago)