Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00197 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 80% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,379₴ (Rp 8,301,499) in Yogyakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 80 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chengdu costs 元200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)