Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00196 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 91% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,076₴ (Rp 9,754,146) in Yogyakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (25 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (38 minutes ago)