Cost of living in Yingkou, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.905 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yingkou (China) is 29% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,007₴ (元7,940) in Yingkou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)