Cost of living in Yingkou, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.078 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yingkou (China) is 33% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,822₴ (元7,803) in Yingkou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)