Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.838 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 53% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,808₴ (元6,464) in Yinchuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)