Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.040 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 29% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,568₴ (8,308元) in Yinchuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,100 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)