Cost of living in Yevlax, Azerbaijan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.510 UAH / AZN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yevlax (Azerbaijan) is 6% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,495₴ (1,644 ман) in Yevlax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (35 minutes ago)