Cost of living in Yevlax, Azerbaijan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.935 UAH / AZN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yevlax (Azerbaijan) is 8% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,902₴ (1,132 ман) in Yevlax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)