Cost of living comparison between Yerevan, Armenia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05483 UAH / AMD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 132% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,620₴ (686,120Dram) in Yerevan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 40 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ipatinga costs R$ 880 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$175 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $650 (about 3 hours ago)