Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 26% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,085₴ (﷼ 20,088,399) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)