Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 78% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,579₴ (﷼ 24,971,684) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)