Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 37% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,391₴ (﷼ 25,643,991) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)