Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.817 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 58% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,684₴ (元3,847) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (37 minutes ago)