Cost of living in Yanji, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.998 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanji (China) is 14% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,472₴ (元7,122) in Yanji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)