Cost of living in Yanji, China vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.128 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanji (China) is 14% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,728₴ (7,201元) in Yanji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)