Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01752 UAH / MMK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 52% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,511₴ (2,254,620 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beersheba costs 10 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)