Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01972 UAH / MMK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 158% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,917₴ (1,567,519 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €64 (38 minutes ago)