Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01779 UAH / MMK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 47% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,327₴ (1,985,835 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 250 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tarlac costs Php941 (about 1 hour ago)