Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01923 UAH / MMK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 279% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,901₴ (1,970,750 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £130 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salvador costs R$ 0.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Des Moines, Iowa costs $2.54 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)