Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01840 UAH / MMK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 15% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,094₴ (1,689,975 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €79 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)