Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01912 UAH / MMK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 271% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,766₴ (1,766,107 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (27 minutes ago)