Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 239%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01962 UAH / MMK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 327% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 69,437₴ (3,538,400 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,525 (about 3 hours ago)