Cost of living comparison between Yangon, Myanmar and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01997 UAH / MMK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 273% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 60,658₴ (3,037,914 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)