Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.956 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 158% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,555₴ (1,681 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)