Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.816 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 6% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,399₴ (元2,725) in Xiangfan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)