Cost of living in Xiangfan, China vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.138 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,446₴ (7,116元) in Xiangfan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,613 (about 1 hour ago)