Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.978 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,341₴ (元4,108) in Xiangfan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (41 minutes ago)