Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.012 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 54% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,034₴ (9,977元) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Beijing costs 8元 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)