Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 499%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.839 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 203% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,316₴ (元7,896) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $64,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (about 2 hours ago)