Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.458 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 247% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,058₴ (€1,388) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €64 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 1 hour ago)