Cost of living in Wum, Cameroon vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04813 UAH / XAF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wum (Cameroon) is 27% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,438₴ (736,320 Franc) in Wum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)