Cost of living comparison between Wrocław, Poland and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.752 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 146% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,943₴ (5,916 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johor Bahru costs RM17 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nantes costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucumán costs ARS $306,281 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santander costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,150 (about 2 hours ago)