Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 285%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 575 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.006 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 155% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,002₴ (3,997 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 3,200 ₦ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨5,083 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (about 1 hour ago)