Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 320%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.614 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 146% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,450₴ (5,813 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)