Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02502 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 209% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 80,211₴ (₩3,205,982) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨38,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)