Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02528 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 258% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,958₴ (₩1,699,079) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (39 minutes ago)