Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02485 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 209% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 74,105₴ (₩2,981,838) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 240 (about 1 hour ago)