Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.840 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 121% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,480₴ (5,041 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 69TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pula costs 400 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,000 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 49,600 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (about 1 hour ago)