Cost of living comparison between Winnipeg, Canada and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.666 UAH / CAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 323% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 68,785₴ (C$3,498) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Wuxi costs 元10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)