Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 334%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.988 UAH / NAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 192% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,203₴ (14,689 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (44 minutes ago)