Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 365%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.328 UAH / NAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 232% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,890₴ (17,132 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 3 hours ago)