Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 325%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.937 UAH / NAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 202% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,505₴ (14,202 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Okayama costs ¥50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €4,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$158 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 4,800 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)