Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 255%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.823 UAH / ANG
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 315% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 54,014₴ (ƒ 3,644) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (about 2 hours ago)