Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 262%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.203 UAH / ANG
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 192% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 81,825₴ (ƒ 5,382) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)