Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 664%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.469 UAH / ANG
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 458% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 50,741₴ (ƒ 3,507) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,204 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (about 1 hour ago)