Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 802 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.064 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 136% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 56,522₴ (NZ$3,129) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 2 hours ago)