Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.717 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 179% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 78,011₴ (NZ$4,168) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (about 2 hours ago)