Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 818 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.075 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 343% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 53,216₴ (NZ$2,790) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (36 minutes ago)