Cost of living comparison between Wellington, New Zealand and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.369 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 470% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 89,049₴ (NZ$4,848) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 3 hours ago)