Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 453%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 887 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.006 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 442% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 64,982₴ (NZ$3,419) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)