Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.089 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 52% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,614₴ (元10,421) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)