Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.986 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 65% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,501₴ (元5,394) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)