Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.816 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 72% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,036₴ (元4,203) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)