Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.948 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 68% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,203₴ (元6,383) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (32 minutes ago)